Thursday, April 14, 2016

Why Everyone Needs to Apply for the UShadow Program

By Madison Bowden, Toppel Peer Advisor


This semester I was accepted into the UShadow Program, a very unique program offered at the Toppel Career Center. This program matches you with a professional in a field of work that you are interested in. The great part about this program is that there is no pressure that comes with an interview but you have the capability of getting to know the professional on a level of an interview and ask as many questions as you want! I got to spend the day at the office of Klique, a new application on the market. I spent the day learning from the CEO, Matt Crown and Marketing Director, Derek Du Chesne about all the ins and outs of creating such a complex application. I was also able to help brainstorm Marketing campaigns and how they are handling their launch coming in a month. This experience taught me how to address a professional setting and learn about pursuing my Marketing Career. Klique is also an innovative application that allows you to meet new people with friends by your side. Klique is one of the first apps that allows for group-to-group social networking. The wonderful Klique team had me acquainted with the app and using it the day of our meet up. I am so grateful about all I learned through the meet up and UShadow Program. Be sure to check out this app and download it! It is a great platform for socializing in groups!
Check it out:
http://www.klique.com

No comments: