As Thanksgiving approaches I figured it is only fitting to take some time and reflect on some things that I am thankful for. Here’s my top five:
- I am thankful for my health.
- I am thankful for a loving family that pushes me for more than I what I think I can accomplish.
- I am thankful to be able to spend Thanksgiving with my 94yr. old grandfather who has traveled from Haiti to visit.
- I am thankful to have spent my college career at the University of Miami, which has continued to push me in striving for greatness and has allowed me to meet a community of great people.
- I am thankful to have spent this past semester working at Toppel, where I have been able to help my peers develop and I in turn.
What are you thankful for? Tweet us @ToppelPeers with the following hashtags #Thankful #HireACane. We want to know! Enjoy your thanksgiving with those you love and let them know how thankful you are to have them in your life!! J (Did I mention how thankful I am to have A WHOLE WEEK OFF FOR THANKSGIVING BREAK?!?! Haha) Enjoy Thankful Canes!!